Boswellia Extract contains 400mg of Boswellia serrata gum resin, renowned worldwide for its potential to promote healthy joints and gastrointestinal health. This key component of Ayurvedic medicine has a long history of use in India and is also found in North Africa. Boswellia is sourced from trees with high levels of boswellic acid.
- Boswellin®—a clinically studied extract from Sabinsa, a global leader in Ayurvedic herbal extracts.
- Each vegetarian capsule provides 400mg of Boswellia serrata gum resin.
- Standardized to 70% Boswellic Acids, the primary component that helps inhibit inflammation.†
- Boswellin® exhibits anti-inflammatory action akin to conventional pharmaceutical NSAIDs, minus the harmful long-term side effects associated with NSAIDs.†
- Vegetarian Capsules, Vegan Friendly, Gluten-Free, and Dairy-Free.
- May assist in maintaining healthy leukotriene levels by regulating leukotriene-producing enzymes within normal ranges.†
- Supports healthy joints by helping to sustain optimal levels of leukotrienes.†
- Promotes healthy mobility during the natural aging process.†
- Supports intestinal health and digestive function.†
- Aids in maintaining healthy intestinal motility.†
- Supports the health of the intestinal lining.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule Amount % Daily Per Serving Value Boswellia serrata Gum Resin Extract
Other Ingredients: Capsule (cellulose, water), rice powder, magnesium stearate, and silica.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.