Maintaining joint health is crucial for everyday mobility and functionality. As we age, various factors such as injury, weight, poor nutrition, and disease can compromise the integrity of our joints, leading to swelling, reduced mobility, and limited range of motion. Cartilage, essential for joint protection, is often the first tissue to deteriorate in such conditions. Additionally, collagen relies on hyaluronic acid, a key component of synovial fluid, to reduce friction during movement. Supplementing with collagen and hyaluronic acid can help preserve joint integrity and alleviate mobility issues.
- 500mg of Type II Collagen (KollaGen-IIxs™).
- Provides 50mg of naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
- Contains 100mg of naturally occurring Chondroitin Sulfate.
- Clinically studied to provide joint support.
- KollaGen-IIxs ™, taken in a dose of 500mg three times daily, has been clinically shown to promote joint health and improve mobility.†
- Type II collagen is a natural source of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), an essential component of synovial fluid that promotes a reduction of friction and cushions joints.†
- Type II collagen contains naturally occurring glycoproteins that may enhance antioxidant protection within joints.†
- Chondroitin sulfate helps inhibit enzymes such as collagenase, elastase, and proteoglycans that can become overactive in joint degeneration, compromising the integrity of these tissues.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients Supplement Facts
Type II Collagen ‡ 500 mg * Hyaluronic acid 50 mg * Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg *
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica. Type II collagen is the major structural protein that gives cartilage its strength and stability.
Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors. CONTAINS CHICKEN
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule one (1) to three (3) times daily 30 minutes before a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.