Inflammation is a common underlying factor in many chronic diseases. COX-2, or Cyclooxygenase-2, is an enzyme that plays a key role in regulating inflammation, blood clotting, cell growth, and other processes in the body. Overproduction of COX-2 can lead to excessive inflammation, resulting in pain, joint damage, cardiovascular issues, and abnormal cell growth. If you’re dealing with chronic inflammation and seeking a supplement, Inflammove may be an ideal option.
- A potent blend of nutraceuticals that may help support the body’s natural inflammatory response.†
- Formulated with standardized herbs such as white willow, boswellia, turmeric, ginger, and devil’s claw.
- Proprietary enzyme/herbal blend offers various enzymes, antioxidants, and flavonoids that may assist in maintaining a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- Vegetarian. Now available in vegetarian capsules.
- This unique formula supports normal, healthy COX-2 activity.†
- May aid in maintaining a normal, healthy recovery for “weekend warriors”.†
- Supports normal joint flexibility and function.†
- Boswellia and turmeric contribute to a healthy inflammatory response.†
- Devil’s claw, containing harpagosides, is well-documented to support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- White willow’s active compound, salicin, akin to aspirin, is a derivative of salicylic acid and may help support healthy COX-2 activity.†
- Antioxidants, studied for their supportive role, may aid in the regulation of inflammatory processes.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (cellulose, water), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica
Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) vegetarian capsules up to two (2) times daily prior to mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Consult your physician before combining with medication.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.