Astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant extracted from microalgae, is encapsulated in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels. This pink carotenoid, also found in marine animals like pink salmon, lobsters, and shrimp, has the potential to neutralize free radicals and protect the body from oxidative damage.
- User-friendly vegetarian softgel for easy swallowing, containing 4mg of astaxanthin.
- Formulated with Zanthin® brand astaxanthin extract sourced from the microalgae, Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
- Free from sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Astaxanthin has the potential to be 6,000 times more effective at neutralizing singlet oxygen free radicals than Vitamin C.†
- May assist in inhibiting the formation of lipid peroxide free radicals, which damage arterial walls and contribute to cardiovascular disease.†
- Supports the immune system by enhancing the phagocytic capacities of immune cells, aiding in more effective defense against bacterial and fungal infections, as well as clearing foreign particles from dying cells.†
- May contribute to the prevention of oxidative damage to the eyes, central nervous system, and other tissues, while also helping the skin prevent UV oxidative damage to skin cells.†
- Potential assistance in reducing early brain injury (EBI) during an aneurysm by mitigating oxidative stress, edema, and brain cell death.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian softgel one (1) to three (3) times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.