500 mg of quercetin combines with a synergistic blend of nutrients and phytochemicals, including vitamin C, bromelain, turmeric, and citrus bioflavonoids.
Typically, the body’s allergic response is triggered by environmental factors, where specific chemicals prompt the immune system to release inflammatory mediators, leading to allergy symptoms. Quercetin 500 Plus is a harmonious mix of nutrients and phytochemicals designed to aid a normal, healthy response to environmental factors. This formula supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response to allergic mediators while delivering robust antioxidant activity.
- 500 mg of quercetin, a potent bioflavonoid known to support the body in the presence of allergens and other immune and inflammatory triggers.†
- Contains vitamin C, which works synergistically with quercetin.
- Bromelain, a natural plant-derived enzyme.
- Turmeric, a potent plant-derived compound to help support a natural anti-inflammatory response.†
- Citrus bioflavonoids work synergistically with quercetin and vitamin C.
- Quercetin helps stabilize the mast cell release of histamine. Histamine is a potent chemical secreted in response to allergens and inflammatory mediators, causing the characteristic symptoms associated with allergies and inflammation.†
- Vitamin C has been shown to neutralize some of the effects of histamine, and those individuals with allergies tend to have low levels of vitamin C, and therefore, an increased requirement.†
- Bromelain is a naturally-occurring enzyme in pineapple. It is effective for supporting a healthy anti-inflammatory response by helping to regulate the production of prostaglandins involved in the inflammatory process.†
- Turmeric contains active compounds known as curcuminoids, which have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.†
- Citrus bioflavonoids help support the absorption and utilization of vitamin C, provide antioxidant support, and support the structure of blood vessels and other soft tissue.*†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.