Our Organic Whole Food Zinc provides 200mg of a special blend derived from 16 organic fruits, veggies, herbs, and mushrooms, along with 15mg of vegan, organic, whole food zinc. Zinc, a vital trace mineral, plays a crucial role in various bodily functions, including wound healing, sensory perception, and metabolic processes. † It is essential for the proper functioning of over 100 enzymes that facilitate important chemical reactions in the body. †
- USDA Organic and VEGAN Certified.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
- 15 mg of Zinc (from Organic Guava and Zinc Chelate).
- 200 mg of Organic Whole Food Blend from 16 Fruits, Veggies, Herbs, and Mushrooms.
- Zinc is essential for DNA and RNA synthesis, insulin production, numerous enzymatic reactions, and plays a vital role in immune response, cellular repair, and renewal.
- Chelated zinc may be crucial for maintaining healthy skin, connective tissue, and normal prostate function.†
- Testing indicates that chelated minerals are absorbed two to six times better than non-chelated minerals.†
- Studies suggest that prophylactic (preventive) use of zinc lozenges may reduce the frequency of colds and decrease antibiotic usage.†
- Zinc may help enhance the immune system by providing support. According to the Mayo Clinic, “Oral zinc supplements might benefit people with low levels of zinc. Taken soon after cold symptoms appear, zinc might also shorten the length of a cold.”†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take (1) tablet daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.