This product includes 300mg of standardized European Horse Chestnut extract. Traditionally utilized in Europe to promote healthy vein structure, function, and circulation. Its active components, such as aescin and proanthocyanidin A2, have the potential to support venous capillaries and enhance blood flow to the lower extremities, heart, and other organs.
- European standardized extract from EuroMed, a global leader in European botanical extracts.
- EuroMed employs a consistent extraction process ensuring the highest yield of active ingredients.
- Contains 300mg horse chestnut standardized to 20% Aescin, providing 60mg per capsule of the most active ingredient.
- Horse chestnut may help support a healthy venous structure and function, promoting normal circulation throughout the cardiovascular system.†
- It has the potential to help maintain healthy vein tone and integrity. Studies also suggest that horse chestnut may help sustain the structural support of connective tissue within veins.†
- The content of proanthocyanidin A2 in horse chestnut provides antioxidant protection and may help mediate the activity of enzymes that break down the collagen matrix of blood vessels.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving Horse chestnut seed extract 300 mg* (Aesculus hippocastanum) (Standardized to 20% [60 mg] Aescin) *Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water (capsules), rice powder, cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, three (3) times daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.