Gluten comprises two proteins, gliadin and glutenin, derived from grains like wheat, rye, oats, and barley. Approximately 2 million Americans experience gluten sensitivity, causing an immune system reaction to gluten. When digested, gluten breaks down into peptides that prompt an autoimmune response, resulting in sensitivity or intolerance. This immune reaction can harm the small intestine lining, leading to nutrient malabsorption, malnutrition, weight loss, nutrient deficiencies, and uncomfortable bloating.
- Gluten-Ade features a comprehensive blend of carbohydrate and protein-digesting enzymes.
- Provides optimal Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity to fully metabolize peptides resulting from incomplete gluten digestion.†
- This enzyme blend aids in supporting the complete digestion of protein in both the stomach and small intestine.†
- Contains three different amylases for the thorough breakdown of starch compounds, allowing greater access to gluten by proteases.
- Danisco brand Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) supports a healthy intestinal tract, conducive to normal, healthy digestion and absorption.†
- FiberAid® arabinogalactans from Lonza® serves as a prebiotic encouraging the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract.†
- Manufactured using the most advanced fermentation and extraction techniques, sourced only from non-GMO origins.
- Formulated by an Enzymologist with 35 years of experience.
- Helps support the digestion of starch, gluten, and casein proteins.†
- This formula aids in maintaining a healthy intestinal tract for individuals with gluten sensitivity.†
- Promotes a digestive aid for gluten-sensitive individuals dealing with “hidden” gluten sources like ketchup, salad dressings, soy sauce, etc.
- Assists in breaking down compounds derived from gluten and casein, such as gluteomorphins and casomorphins, to support neurological health in adults and children.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) vegetarian capsules approximately 10-15 minutes before a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.