Turkey Tail mushrooms (Trametes versicolor) have been extensively researched and are renowned for their immune-boosting properties. They are commonly found in woodlands globally and have a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Native American herbalism. Studies indicate that Turkey Tail mushrooms may aid in supporting the immune response and are being investigated for their potential benefits, particularly in relation to conditions such as cancer.†
- 60 Vegan Capsules
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor)
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Vegan
- Turkey Tail supplies numerous polysaccharides (beta-glucans, arabinoxylan, fucose, glucose, xylose, galactose, and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, and other myco-nutrients, supporting Natural Immunity.†
- Packed with antioxidants, Turkey Tail contains an impressive array of antioxidants, including phenols and flavonoids. Phenol and flavonoid antioxidants promote immune system health by supporting healthy inflammation and stimulating the release of protective compounds.†
- Turkey Tail contains prebiotics, nourishing helpful bacteria. An 8-week study with 24 healthy individuals found that daily consumption of turkey tail mushrooms led to beneficial changes in gut bacteria.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.