Organic Lion’s Mane is a functional mushroom derived from mycelium and fruiting body, standardized to 550mg polysaccharides per serving. Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees that looks like the mane of a lion. As mushrooms have been used medicinally throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial effects within the nervous system†. The polysaccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the health benefits it imparts. These compounds may help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as helping to manage stress and mood.† This balance is designed to help promote the brain to regulate and function properly and more efficiently. Along with helping to increase cognition, the polysaccharides in Lion’s Mane also help stimulate the expression of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.†
- 60 Vegan capsules
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Vegan
- Nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) may support memory, focus & brain health.†
- Functional mushrooms may enhance cognitive abilities, strengthen memory and concentration.†
- Polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival, supporting a healthy anti-inflammatory response.†
- May promote healthy circulation and fight fatigue through the polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.