Our 1,000mg Organic Flaxseed Oil undergoes a hexane-free extraction process and is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids such as Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA), and Oleic Acid. Since the body cannot produce these essential fatty acids, they must be obtained from one’s diet. Many people fail to meet the daily recommended intake of fatty acids. Omega-3 fats play a crucial role in cardiovascular health, neurological function, healthy cholesterol levels, and triglyceride levels. They are essential for synthesizing compounds that support cardiovascular and neurological function.
- Cold, expeller pressed, hexane-free flaxseed oil.
- Organic Flax Seed Oil 1,000 mg, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 550 mg, Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA) 150 mg & Oleic Acid 140 mg.
- Optimal vegan source of omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), 6 (linoleic acid), and 9 (oleic acid) fatty acids.
- Excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- ALA is converted in the body to EPA and DHA.
- Rich in the essential omega-6 fat linoleic acid (LA), often deficient in the average American diet due to heavily processed foods. LA is a precursor to GLA, promoting skin health and immune function.†
- Energy production.†
- Cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.†
- Healthy inflammatory response.†
- Healthy immune system function.†
- Hormone production.†
- Both Omega-3 (ALA) and omega-6 (LA) EFAs help support healthy skin.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule, one (1) or two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.