For centuries, the potent combination of Echinacea and Goldenseal has been utilized as a highly effective synergistic blend. Echinacea, a wildflower indigenous to North America, is renowned for its immune-boosting properties, using both the root and flower in herbal medicine. It has historically been employed during immune deficiency and to combat impending colds, infections, or flu. Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) is a widely acclaimed herb traditionally used by the Iroquois Tribe for addressing skin disorders, digestive issues, liver conditions, diarrhea, and eye irritations.
- Echinacea purpurea root extract 6:1, 33mg.
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) root, 200mg.
- Proprietary blend, 75mg: Burdock (Arctium lappa) root, Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root, Red clover (Trifolium pratense) blossoms, Ginger (Zingiber offinale) root, Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit.
- Echinacea may stimulate phagocytosis, aiding in the engulfing of cells, including white blood cells, to cleanse foreign bodies and increase white blood cell count.†
- May help prevent and reverse necrosis, tissue degradation leading to pus formation from infection, in wounds.†
- Echinacea may “activate” the immune system and stimulate critical immune cells for overall health.†
- Supports a healthy respiratory system during challenges, especially in winter months.†
- Echinacea purpurea, historically used by Great Plains Indians, possesses painkilling and anti-inflammatory properties.†
- Goldenseal, known for liver cleansing and detoxification, complements herbs like Echinacea for blood cleansing.†
- The herbal blend includes diuretic herbs (Burdock, Dandelion, and Red Clover), inflammation management (Ginger), and promotion of circulation and absorption (Cayenne).†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving %DV Echinacea purpurea root extract 6:1* – * 33 mg* Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root 200 mg* Proprietary blend 75 mg*
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) root *
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root *
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense) blossoms *
- Ginger (Zingiber offinale) root *
- Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit * *Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water), rice powder, magnesium stearate, and silica ** Equivalent to 200 mg E. purpurea root powder Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, three (3) to six (6) times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.