Mary’s Nutritionals Patch is perfect for those aches and pains. These patches were awarded “Most Innovative Product” at the CannAwards in 2015. They are laser cut into 2×2 squares and contain 20 mg of CBD per patch, which is released gradually over an 8 – 12 hour time frame. Mary’s Elite Transdermal patch is latex-free and made with pharmaceutical-grade adhesive and a hypoallergenic foam backer. They’ve recently doubled in strength from 10mg to 20mg with no price increase! Mary’s Nutritionals CBD patches are sold individually. Each packet contains 1 CBD patch.
The Mary’s Elite Transdermal patch is fantastic for occasional use and consistent wear. They do not generally irritate the skin like comparable patches that are intended for extended use over several days. This is the CBD patch that we recommend if you have sensitive skin. While we don’t want to rely on a patch as our only source of CBD, they can be a lifesaver for occasional discomfort or when you are trying to get CBD to a specific location on your body. If you’re new to CBD and looking to learn more, our CBD 101 can help!This is a full spectrum, or whole plant, option. That means that there are more active ingredients than just CBD and a small amount of THC. Minor cannabinoids like CBG, CBN, and CBDA may also be found.
There are more than 100 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant and we are learning more about their beneficial properties every day.
Why Choose a Mary’s Nutritionals CBD Patch?
Small and can be applied discreetly Gradual dispense of 20 mg cannabinoids over 8-12 hours Full Spectrum Easy to use and apply Hypo-allergenic Latex Free Independent laboratory tested for quality, accuracy, and consistency. Sourced from industrial hemp Mary’s manufactures both a Nutritionals and a Medicinals line. The Nutritionals line is all hemp-based while the Medicinals line is marijuana-based and will contain more than .3% THC. Mary’s goal is to provide its customers with a better quality of life through plant-based ingredients and innovations. Mary’s works to merge modern technology with established horticulture processes, with the goal of producing products that easily integrate the power of plants into your daily routine. We are pleased to partner with them in that goal here at Green Wellness Life.
How to use a Marys Nutritionals Patch: For best results, place on a clean and dry skin surface.
- Clean the area of skin where you’ll place the patch with rubbing alcohol
- Remove the printed liner from the patch
- Peel one side at a time
- Firmly press the patch onto your skin
- Strength: 20 mg CBD dispensed over 8-12 hours
- CBD Size: One 2×2 Square Patch
- Material: Hypoallergenic, Latex Free Class: Full Spectrum CBD Uses: CBD patch
- Ingredients: Silicone Polymer, Oleic Acid, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Elite Hemp Extract, Eucalyptol, Polysorbate, Limonene, Beta-Pinene, Beta-Caryophyllene
- Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).
Disclaimer: Most workplace drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiol or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO NOT ingest any product with even trace amounts of THC. We do have a number of 0 THC options to choose from if that’s a concern for you.