- Goes on smooth to soothe your skin
- Soothing botanical scent crafted with all-natural essential oils, above all, no synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients are sustainably grown, non-GMO, gluten free, cruelty free and packaged in BPA-free containers
- Available in 1.5oz tins
- Contain 450 mg of hemp extract
- Apply day or night, as needed
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For body use, not intended for facial application. Our scented formulation features natural botanicals like menthol and cinnamon, which feels soothing on your body, but may be a bit much if you try it on your face
About Charlotte’s Web
Seven brothers started Charlotte’s Web because they believed in creating a world where good health is attainable for everyone. From our seeds, soil and hands-on approach to farming, to our FDA-registered facility, our rigorous standards for quality and consistency set Charlotte’s Web products apart.
We grow Charlotte’s Web the best way we know how, with quality and care in every step. Plants – It’s our mission to help others, and as such, we produce the best products we possibly can. That’s why we oversee production from seed to bottle, beginning with high-quality raw materials. We extract using only the highest quality parts of the plants – flowers and stems — not discarded scraps of stem parts from other industries. Soil – Healthy soil grows healthy plants. The soils where we take root are tested and cleared for heavy metals and other contaminants prior to planting.
In conclusion, Charlotte’s Web takes pride in doing things the right way. Our growing practices are natural and sustainable, as beneficial to the earth and environment as they are for our plants and products. While Charlotte’s Web is in the process of achieving official USDA Organic Certification, we already practice organic and sustainable cultivation techniques to enhance the overall health of the soil and our crop. Quality is in the details. Learn more about how we oversee our product quality, safety and consistency, every step of the way.